Red with Olympiakos logos, this official Olympiakos toddler backpack is perfect for that future soccer star!
The team named Olympiakos was founded on March 10, 1925, when the members of the "Piraeus Football Club" and the "Piraeus Fan Club" decided, during a historical assembly, to dissolve the two clubs in order to establish a new unified one. Notis Kamberos announced the name "Olympiakos" and Michalis Manouskos completed it to its full name, "Olympiakos Fan Club of Piraeus". The Andrianopoulos brothers, however, were those who significantly raised the reputation of the club and added glory to it. Children of a prosperous family, they made the name of Olympiakos known all over Greece. Yiannis, Dinos, Giorgos, and Vassilis were the first to play. Leonidas made his appearance later on, and played for a short time. The club's offensive line, made up of the five brothers, soon became legendary and, hence, Olympiakos is also known as Thrilos (Legend). The team's emblem is a laurel-wreath-crowned-teenager.